Futurae Media Ltd
Company No. 11733267
Kemp House City Road, 152 – 160
London, England, EC1V 2NX
+44 7451 204362
Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
The following Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales (“Terms”) establish the terms and conditions as well as requirements applicable to purchasing the Ticket to the Event via Website and govern the contractual relationship between the Organizer and the Buyer arising therefrom.
You should carefully assess the wording of these Terms before their acceptance.
In these Terms, the following expressions shall have the meanings defined below, if not clearly stated otherwise:
- Buyer means a legal or natural person who buys / has bought a Ticket via the Website to the Event.
- Consent means checking the relevant box on the Website and the actual consent subject to the relevant conditions provided therein.
- Event means Food Tech Congress 2022 organized by the Organizer on 26 – 27 October 2022 consisting of two days conference which can be attended with a Ticket.
- Organizer means Futurae Media Ltd., a company established in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, company code 11733267, legal address Kemp House City Road, 152 – 160, London, England, EC1V 2NX, which organizes the Event as well as sells the Ticket to the Buyer via the Website.
- Personal Information means any information about the Buyer or attendee that is personally identifiable to the Buyer or attendee, like Buyer’s or attendee’s name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, personal id code, credit card number(s), bank account number(s), as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
- Website means the website energytechsummit.com, which belongs to the Organizer and wherein the Ticket is available for sale.
- Ticket means a document or documents generated by the Organizer tickets system on a Website, which grants to attendees the right to attend the Event.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The following Terms shall be effective and applicable in all cases when Buyer uses the Website to purchase the Ticket to an Event. By using the Website to purchase a Ticket, the Buyer confirms that he was duly acquainted with these Terms and agrees to comply with the Terms in their entirety.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the provisions of these Terms at any time. Such amendments come into force from the moment they are published on the Website.
- PURCHASE OF THE TICKET
- Ticket can be purchased by all persons who have the right and possibilities to enter into such transaction, i.e. persons whose operation is not limited within the present field, who have technical possibilities to pay for the Ticket and receive an electronic Ticket and who comply with requirements of the present Terms.
- In order to buy the Ticket(s) to the Event via the Website, Buyer shall:
- select the option to purchase the Ticket;
- enter the number of Tickets the Buyer wishes to buy;
- indicate the Buyer’s billing details (first name, last name, company name, company code, VAT code, country, street address, apartment or suite or unit etc., town / city, county, post code, email address, phone);
- indicate the information about attendees (attendee’s first name, attendee’s last name, attendee’s email, attendee’s phone number, attendee’s company, attendee’s job title).
- The Buyer shall pay for the Ticket using electronic payment methods integrated in the Website.
- The Buyer shall pay for the Ticket within 1 (one) day after submitting the order form via the Website. If the Buyer fails to pay for the Ticket within the indicated time, the Buyer undertakes the risk that the Ticket will not be purchased and provided.
- Ticket will be issued to the Buyer only after the full price of the Ticket is credited to the Organizer’s account. Accurate Ticket prices are indicated in the Website. After the Buyer duly pays for the Ticket, the generated electronic Ticket will be sent to the email address of the Buyer.
- The Ticket is issued in electronic form only.
- It is a responsibility of the Buyer to provide accurate and valid email address. If the Buyer provides an inaccurate or invalid email address, the Buyer undertakes the responsibility for Tickets, which were not received.
- In order to attend the Event, the Buyer shall provide the printed Ticket at the ticket verification desk at the entrance to the Event.
- If the Buyer requires an invoice for the Ticket, the Buyer shall contact the Organizer via email [email protected]
- REFUND, EXCHANGE OR TRANSFER OF THE TICKET
- The Ticket is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable, except as otherwise described herein.
- The refund of the sum paid for the Ticket will be only provided by the Organizer to the Buyer in the following cases and upon the Buyer’s request if the Event was cancelled or otherwise did not occur.
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUYER
- The Buyer shall:
- appropriately and timely pay for the purchased Ticket to the Organizer;
- provide accurate, detailed and correct data;
- prior to purchasing the Ticket, evaluate all circumstances of the Event, including the date, time, place and other conditions of the Event, learn all relevant information related to purchasing Ticket and execution of the Event (if needed, inquire the relevant data from the Organizer, etc.).
- The Buyer shall refrain and is prohibited from:
- counterfeiting and copying the Ticket, using or acquiring the Ticket illegally;
- reselling the Ticket without coordinating such activities with the Organizer;
- using any devices, programs or software which may disturb proper operation of the Website.
- The Buyer shall:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Organizer is responsible for, and is the data controller of the Personal Information that it receives during the purchase of the Ticket via the Website.
- All Personal Information is controlled and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the United Kingdom and other legal acts.
- When the Buyer purchases the Ticket via the Website, the Organizer may collect and store the Personal Information. Such data is collected and processed on the basis of contractual necessity in order to deliver the services the Buyer has purchased from the Organizer. Data used for this purpose includes all of the data collected during purchase of the Ticket (please see clauses 2.3 and 3.2.4 hereof).
- If the Buyer and attendee are not the same person(s), the Buyer hereby represents and warrants that it/he/she received every and each attendee’s consent to submit attendee’s Personal Information to the Organizer for purpose of purchasing the Ticket.
- Buyer’s or attendee’s Personal Information submitted to the Organizer during purchase of the Ticket is kept in the Organizer’s registration system. The Buyer and/or attendee may contact the Organizer via email [email protected] in order to check, review and amend its Personal Information controlled and processed by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall not disclose Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information to any third party without Buyer’s and/or attendee’s prior consent or respective legal grounds unless otherwise stated herein. The Organizer may disclose Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information to respond to legal requirements, enforce its policies, reply to provided claims or other content, that violates the rights of other third parties or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- The Organizer may share Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information with third party contractors and/or partners who work on behalf of or with the Organizer to organize and execute the Event and to provide you with the ability to purchase the Ticket via the Website. The submitted Personal Information also may be used to inform the Buyer and/or attendee about official announcements and/or news about the Event before/after it’s been held.
- Please note that, although the Organizer makes reasonable efforts to protect the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information, with current technology, the Organizer cannot and does not guarantee the security of Personal Information as well as any other information that is delivered, received or otherwise used through Website as it is delivered or collected using the internet, which means that such information may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, the Organizer cannot guarantee the absolute security of the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information.
- Personal Information shall generally be stored for no longer than legally required or absolutely necessary for the purposes Organizer has collected it.
- Each Buyer and/or attendee have certain rights related to the protection of Personal Information. In relation to most rights, Organizer may ask certain information to confirm the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s identity and, where applicable, to help Organizer search for Personal Information. Except in rare cases, Organizer should respond to within 30 days after it has received any request (including any identification documents requested).
- Each Buyer and/or attendee has the right to:
- Ask for a copy of the Personal Information that Organizer may have;
- Correct and update Personal Information;
- Withdraw the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s consent (where Organizer relies on it);
- Object to the Organizer’s use of your Personal Information (where Organizer relies on legitimate interests to use the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information) provided Organizer do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process the Personal Information. When Organizer relies on legitimate interests to use the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s personal information for direct marketing, Organizer shall always comply with the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s right to object;
- Erase the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s information (or restrict the use of it), provided Organizer do not have any continuing lawful reason to continue to use and process that Personal Information;
- Transfer the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s information in a structured data file (in a commonly used and machine readable format), provided Organizer uses technical measures that enable the Organizer to process the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information in automatic way.
- The Buyer and/or attendee can exercise the above rights and/or manage their information by contacting Organizer using the details below:
- By post: Futurae Media Ltd., Kemp House City Road, 152 – 160, London, England, EC1V 2NX
- By email: [email protected]
- The Buyer and/or attendee has the right to lodge a complaint with the The Information Commissioner’s Office, Water Lane, Wycliffe House, Wilmslow – Cheshire SK9 5AF, Tel. +44 1625 545 700, email: [email protected], (for more information see https://ico.org.uk).
- Upon the Buyer’s Consent, the Organizer may use Buyer’s and/or attendee’s name, contact details (email and phone number), job title, organization’s name for the purpose of providing services, offers and reminders tailored to requirements of the Buyer or attendee via email or phone (direct marketing).
- Upon the Buyer’s Consent, the Organizer may use the Buyer’s and/or attendee’s job title, organization’s name and logo for the purposes of promotion/advertising of the Event. If such Consent is given by the Buyer, the Buyer represents and warrants that it/he/she received consent of the Buyer’s or attendee’s organization (any entity wherein the Buyer or attendee is employed or contracted) to use the organization’s name and logo for promotion/advertising of the Event (e.g. indication of the organization in attendees list, on Website etc.).
- If the Buyer and attendee(s) are not the same persons, the Buyer hereby represents and warrants that it/he/she received every and each attendee’s consent to submit attendee’s Personal Information to the Organizer for the purposes of direct marketing (clause 1 hereof) and/or for the purposes of promotion/advertising of the Event (clause 7.2 hereof).
- Buyer’s and/or attendee’s Personal Information processed for the purposes of direct marketing and promotion/advertising of the Event will be stored for no longer than 2 (two) years from the date of most recent consent (if we have received a separate consent) or the date of completion or expiration of the relevant contract (as the case may be).
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- All disputes arising hereunder shall be finally settled by courts of the United Kingdom according to the legal address of the Organizer.
- To report a violation of the Terms, to submit a question or in case of necessity of assistance regarding these Terms, please contact the Organizer via:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 7451 204362
Last reviewed and effective as of 2022 01 13.